From Empires Wiki
- Fixed crash related to ragdolls
- Corrected smoothscrape sounds to play the correct audio, instead of roughscrape
- Fixed smoothing groups not working on detail brushes
- Fixed crash when drawing debug circles
- Fixed "start locked" spawn flag from func_rot_button
- Moved cursor to text field when editing chat rather than random spot on screen
- Fixed a typo that may cause bugs in the vehicle_armors.txt script introduced in 2.27.1
- Reverted the feature that would swap to engineer tool when pressing use on building.
- Added volume control command for voices "snd_voicevolume".
- Grenadier bots now aim at the correct position on tanks.
- Re-added main menu button sounds, courtesy of Universum.
- Added a max travel time in seconds before missiles will explode.
- Added an anti-grief feature that blocks 4th vehicle creation within 2 minutes (Vehicle factory only, maps with vehicle spawners are unaffected).
- This feature is turned on by setting "emp_sv_antigrief_build_vehicles 1" on the server.
- Fixed players being able to press use on map spawned entities when dead.
- Fixed two crashes caused by the vehicle HUD.
- Fixed two crashes in the vehicle customization menu.
- Fixed a crash relating to engineer turret health displayed on the HUD.
- Fixed a texture seam in the empsky_sunset1 skybox texture.
- Fixed a bug which made players appear to be standing when they first enter a jeep.
- Fixed an auto-balance bug preventing players from joining specific teams/spectator.
- Altered the NF jeep collision model to be more accurate.
- New skybox, tweaked lighting
- Added 3D skybox fog gradient texture
- Added vehicle clip ramps to roadsides in the south and east, and in city center
- Fixed texture and brush seams in C5
- Slightly adjusted terrain at the ends of bridges
- Added bollards to bridge sidewalks
- Moved railings on the southern bridge to match the setup of the eastern bridge
- Adjusted misaligned fence in eastern city
- Simplified vehicle weapon script by removing missile variables from non-missile weapons.
- Increased RPG damage against building by 40% (about 2.5hp/shot)
- Bio Diesel Heat Capacity 125->130
- Changes to sticky grenades:
- Reduced Stun Grenade's Grenade's damage against buildings (except walls) and infantry by 40%.
- Increase Sticky & Stun Grenade's damage against walls by 285%. (1 sticky grenade will take down an unbuilt wall, 4 sticky grenade will take down a fully-built wall.)
- Capacitive Armor will receive 8% more damage from Sticky Grenade and Stun Grenade, this is to ensure that no vehicle except for Commander Vehicle will survive 4 sticky grenades on one side.
- Max missile travel time changes:
- Infantry RPG -> 5 Seconds
- Upgraded ML -> 5 Seconds
- Heavy-duty ML -> 5 Seconds
- ML turret -> 10 Seconds
- Nuclear Missile -> 20 Seconds
- All other missiles - > 10 Seconds