Emp cap point
Home > Emp cap point
The tracker entity for a capture point. These are almost always used in association with a Emp_cap_model, which shows the status of the cap point and allows for physical captures.
To set up a flag you need to have atleast one brush based capture point (emp_cap_point) This brush will be invisble ingame. These brushes have the following important options:
- Number of this capture point
- Allows other flag-related brushes and flags to link to this brush. Use a number, 1 or higher.
- Location name
- What name will be displayed ingame.
- Time to Capture
- Time it will take for the flag to be captured (in seconds).
- Time to Neutral
- Time it takes for the other team to remove your ownership from it before they can start capturing (in seconds).
- Players required (NF/Imp)
- Two boxes which allows the mapper to decide how many people you will have to have present inside the cap point brush for it to be captured.
- Whoever owns the flag by default (if anyone).
- NF/IMP capturble
- Two boxes which allows the mapper to toggle who can capture the cap point in question.
- Resource to give to NF/IMP
- Two boxes that allow the mapper to give the flag the ability to generate resources for the holding team, measured in resources per second.
- Tickets to take from NF/IMP
- Two boxes that allow the mapper to give the flag the ability to take tickets from the holding teams enemy, measured in tickets per second.
- Used with an Emp_cap_model to actually display the point.