Emp info player NF
From Empires Wiki
Revision as of 17:55, 15 July 2010 by John Shandy` (added missing properties)
|Empires Mapping Documentation|
|Mapping Overiew | Hammer Configuration | Entity Index | Basic Mapping | Setup Resources | Tutorials | Useful FGD Modifications | Bots and NPCs | Dimensions | Skyboxes|
Places a Northern Faction Spawn point. Has the option to be tied to a cap point or not.
- These entities are related to a specified spawnpoint by the usage of the "Number of the parent capture point" box, where the corresponding number to whatever the flag you want the spawn to be triggered by have.
- The "enabled?" option is what decides if it will be possible to spawn there even if the flag is not captured. If this is set to Disabled, then the capture point will only work when the faction that the capture point actually belongs to own the flag.
- It is often a good idea to have several spawn points for any given flag to prevent tele-fragging.
- Never place enemy spawnpoints to a base capture point (a capture point owned by a team on map start), doing so will prevent players from spawning if there is only one spawn active and no barracks.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- The name of the entity to which this entity's movements are bound.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Number of the parent Capture Point
- If this entity is to be enabled/disabled in association with the capture/loss of a capture point, input the associated capture point's number (defined in the capture point's properties).
- Is the spawn point enabled on start?