|Empires Scripting Documentation|
|Scripting Overview | Vehicle Script Overview | Vehicle Handling Script Overview | Weapon Script Overview | Armor Script Overview | Building Script Overview | Infantry Script Overview | Hint Messages | Loading Screen Script Overview | Tutorials|
|Infantry Weapon Characteristics Documentation|
|Damage | Minimal Damage | Bullets | Cycle Time | Burst Shots | Burst Cycle Time | Falloff | Falloff Base | Melee Damage | Melee Cycle Time | Can Fire When Tired|
|Unique values: Explosion Sprite | Velocity | Turning Speed | Explosion Force | Explosion Radius | Grenade Timer | Heal Amount | Repair Amount | Heal Modifier | Repair Modifier|
Falloff is the range a bullet can travel until it starts to lose damage. It will continue to do so until it reaches the weapon's MinimalDamage. Defaults to 500 if not explicitly defined. This attribute is written as an integer, and can range from 0 to 1 million.
This is the formula used to calculate the damage of a bullet:
max (damage * falloff_base^ (distance / falloff_distance), minimal_damage)
- damage: the Damage described in the weapon script.
- falloff_base: the Falloff_Base described in the weapon script. Defaults to 0.85.
- distance: the distance taken ingame.
- fallloff_distance: the Falloff desribed in the weapon script. Defaults to 500.
- minimal_damage: the MinimalDamage described in the weapon script.