From Empires Wiki
Revision as of 15:49, 22 January 2019 by Thexa4
Physically based rendering shader. Source code is available at: https://github.com/thexa4/source-pbr
- $basetexture - The albedo texture
- $normaltexture - The normal map
- $mraotexture - A texture with the metalness on the red channel, roughness on the green channel and ambient occlusion on the blue channel.
- $envmap - Must be set to "env_cubemap"
- $pbrlookup - Must be set to "dev/pbr_lookup"
- $surfaceprop - One of the following: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/$surfaceprop
- %keywords - A list of keywords separated by commas, should contain 'empires' as first element. Examples of keywords are: architectural,brown,gray,grime,hanger,industrial,metal,modern,shed,urban,wall,floor
- $basetexturetransform - Looks like this: "center 0.5 0.5 scale 0.1025 0.1025 rotate 0 translate 0 0" for a 2m by 2m texture.
Integrating in your mod
You have to start hammer with a -game <yourmod> startup parameter.