Home > Skills
Skills are generally gained by earning rank points, which are rewarded when players:
- Kill other players
- Destroy enemy structures
- Destroy enemy vehicles
- Repair 100 units worth of structures or equipment (excluding your own structures, but including dis-assembly of enemy equipment)
- Heal 200 health points of friendly players
- Revive a dead teammate (using the Engineer's class-specific "Revive" skill)
- Participate in Squads
For each rank, the number of skill points needed to progress to the next rank increases. Once you gain enough skill points to advance to the next rank, a new skill slot is opened in the class selection dialogue.
- Health Upgrade: Increases your maximum amount of health to 130% (Use the medkit in the armory to achieve this health after spawning).
- Health Regeneration: Slowly regenerates health.
- Ammo Increase: Increases your total amount of carryable ammo by a factor of two (carry twice as much ammo).
- Stamina Increase: Increases your total available stamina.
- Speed Upgrade: Your normal speed is faster, but you slowly lose stamina.
- Accuracy Upgrade: Increases accuracy while stopped and moving.
- Melee Upgrade: Increases the damage, range, and area covered by your melee attacks.
In addition to general skills, each class has a set of its own unique abilities. These skills can be accessed on the Skill Selection screen by expanding the dropdown in the upper-left side and choosing the Class-Specific option.
- Healing Upgrade: Increases the rate at which you heal team mates.
- Repair Upgrade: Increases the rate at which you repair friendly structures and vehicles and disassemble the enemy's. Considered the most powerful of the Engineer's skills.
- Turret Upgrade: Allows the Engineer to upgrade their own turrets past level 1.
- Revive: Allows the Engineer to bring a fallen team mate back to life (refunding a ticket in the process.) Select your engineer tool and use it on the fallen teammate. Has a limited range. Will not work on a player who suicided.
- Vehicle Cooling Increases the rate of driven vehicles heat dissipation by 10%.
- Defuse: Allows the Grenadier to remove enemy mines from the field, clearing the way for others to safely pass. Grenadiers can also step on mines and drive on them without harm.
- Artillery Feedback: Shows an indicator on the minimap in form of a white diamond the location of the last shell exploded (from mortar, RPG, or vehicle-mounted missile launchers).
- Armor Detection: Allows the Grenadier to know the health of enemy vehicles. When the crosshair is pointed at an enemy vehicle, the percent health of that side of the vehicle's armor will be displayed in white letters above the crosshair.
- Increased Armor: Reduces damage dealt to the armor of a vehicle piloted by the grenadier.
- Hide: Become transparent while crouching for five seconds, one second less with each promotion. The Scout becomes less visible with more of his body touching a wall or walls. Automatically deactivates when firing, standing again, or taking damage. Will conceal Scout from turrets.
- Enchanced Senses: Enemies appear on minimap. Needs Editing.
- Weapon Silencer: Reduces weapon noise by 50%, hides kill and death messages.
- Vehicle Speed: Increase speed of Scout's vehicle by 20%.
- Radar Stealth: Reduce vehicle detectability-- minimap? Main Screen? Needs Editing.
- Dig In: Reduces explosion damage by 70% while crouching.
- Improved Rifle Damage: Increases Rifle and Pistol damage by 10%.
- Improved Vehicle Damage: Increase vehicle weapon damage by 10%