From Empires Wiki
Revision as of 15:57, 7 August 2017 by Thexa4 (Created page with "=== Inherited Properties from CBitmapImagePanel === * image: The image to display * imageColor: The color to tint the image * imageAlignment: Can be one of: north-west, no...")
Inherited Properties from CBitmapImagePanel
- image: The image to display
- imageColor: The color to tint the image
- imageAlignment: Can be one of: north-west, north, north-east, west, center, east, south-west, south, south-east
- filtered: Wether hardware filtering should be used.
Properties Inherited from Panel
- fieldName: Determines the name of the control.
- xpos: Determines the horizontal offset from the top left (by default) of the parent panel.
- ypos: Determines the vertical offset from the top left (by default) of the parent panel.
- wide: Determines the width of the control.
- tall: Determines the height of the control.
- zpos: Determines the depth of the panel. Deeper panels are drawn first. Lower numbers = deeper.
- pinCorner: The pinned corner is the one positioned at xpos/ypos. Values are: TOPLEFT (default), TOPRIGHT, BOTTOMLEFT, BOTTOMRIGHT
- visible: Determines if the control will be drawn.
- enabled: Determines if the control is enabled. Used by controls higher up the chain (like Buttons).
- tabPosition: Determines the tab order of the control.
- tooltiptext: Determines the tooltip text to show when you hover over this control.
- paintbackground: Paint the background color of this control.
- paintborder: Paint the border of this control.
- autoResize: Sets which edges of the panel can be resized. Values are: 0 (NO, default), 1 (RIGHT), 2 (DOWN), 3 (DOWNANDRIGHT)
- fgcolor_override: Sets the foreground color
- bgcolor_override: Sets the background color