From Empires Wiki
Revision as of 08:14, 3 October 2018 by Thexa4 (Created page with "== Version 2.15.1 == === Features === * Added default chatbinds. * Added death notifications for players killed by bots. * Added fractional accounting...")
- Added default chatbinds.
- Added death notifications for players killed by bots.
- Added fractional accounting of resource income.
- Added automatic management of HDR, should be disabled on legacy maps and enabled by default on newer maps.
- Improved NPCs:
- Turrets now shoot bots as well.
- Bots try to avoid areas where bots previously lost health.
- Bots now try to heal if near a health crate and seriously hit.
- Bots sometimes (1% of the time) go to a random flag instead of the next one.
- Bot pathfinding is now slightly random causing bots to spread out a bit if possible.
- Bots can now use ladders.
- Bots should be better at estimating jumps.
- Bots now pick a point within 128 units of a flag origin instead of all trying to bunch up on the origin.
- Bots try to crouch while shooting if they can still hit the enemy that way.
- Some bots are now 'defensive' and will guard the flags the enemy will be attacking next.
- NPC makers should now count as navmesh seed points.
- Added quickplay lobby.
- Fixed linux issue with control settings panel.
- Cleanup of cappoints system.
- Removed broken shownewclasspanel command.
- MLs should aim slightly above the ground now.