From Empires Wiki
- Added cubemaps script to help with correctly building cubemaps.
- Added NPCs on con_district402.
- Added -nonews startup parameter to suppress the news panel
- Added checks to ensure Player's selection of class and weapons before spawning
- Added checks to always display spawn point selection map at first team join
- Bugfixes for some crashes.
- Improved net configuration to prevent choke and net buffer overflows.
- Fix for vehicles using infantry weapons sounds.
- Fixed issue with tutorial entity.
- Tutorial bots are now only available in the tutorial maps.
- Shooting an NPC now gives you points.
- Deflective armor is slightly buffed.
- Changed Bioweapon Damage Modifier from 0.85 to 0.75.
- APC grenade launcher is slightly buffed.
- Changed Weight from 40 to 30.
- Changed Cycle Time from 2.5 to 2.
- Changed Clip Size from 8 to 10.
- Changed Total Ammo Clips from 4 to 5.
- Changed Explosion Radius from 250 to 300.
- Enabled new engine impact effects.
- Added scripts to add bot spawners on the crosshair location (`exec imp_npcs`, `exec nf_npcs`).
- Lobby now automatically redirects to the correct server instead of asking for confirmation.
- Buildings and tanks now have a ricochet effect if shooting at them is ineffective.
- Players now always spawn facing the front of the barracks.
- Added vehicle script reloading commands.
- Tutorial bot spawner has an input that can disable / enable it.
- Added tutorial trigger entity.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when showing the class selection window.
- Fixed a crash in displaying death notices.
- Fixed a crash with refineries without resource nodes.