Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:57, 28 April 2019 by Thexa4 (Created page with "== 2.26.1 == === Features === * Going out of stamina no longer makes you exhausted. * Sprinting can only be started if you have at least one bar of stamina left. * Jumping is...")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Going out of stamina no longer makes you exhausted.
- Sprinting can only be started if you have at least one bar of stamina left.
- Jumping is only possible if you have at least 3 bars of stamina left.
- Sprinting stops if you have zero stamina and automatically resumes once you have one bar.
- Walls now cost 20.
- Faster official gameserver detection.
- New grenadiers are now available in Hammer as well.
- sv_emp_vehicle_fadeout is now limited to 500 seconds.
- emp_sv_vehicle_fadeout_time_partial is now limited to 100 seconds.