From Empires Wiki
Revision as of 10:57, 29 April 2019 by Sgt.Security
- Recycling unbuilt building now gives 85% refund instead of 50%*(building hp percentage), recycle time is also reduced to half.
- Recycling built building now gives 50% refund instead of 50%*(building hp percentage)
- You can now recycle a building regardless of its current hp. (previously you couldn't recycle a building if it has less than 20 hp)
- Going out of stamina no longer makes you exhausted.
- Sprinting can only be started if you have at least one bar of stamina left.
- Jumping is only possible if you have at least 3 bars of stamina left.
- Sprinting stops if you have zero stamina and automatically resumes once you have one bar.
- Grenadier NPCs are less likely to clump together.
- Riflemen NPCs will ignore hits that are made at a very long distance.
- Walls cost increased from 18 to 20.
- Faster official gameserver detection.
- New grenadiers are now available in Hammer as well.
- sv_emp_vehicle_fadeout is now limited to 500 seconds.
- emp_sv_vehicle_fadeout_time_partial is now limited to 100 seconds.
- More lake trees now have collisions.