From Empires Wiki
Revision as of 16:37, 16 May 2019 by Thexa4
- Updated main menu layout.
- Fix crash when executing npc_create on server console.
- Attempt to reduce water rendering issues.
- More autobalance fixes.
- Added Patreon button to main menu.
- Building Carcass Removal Time
- Barrack 25->15
- Radar 20->10
- Repair Pad 25->20
- Vehicle Factory 25->20
- Discord button now becomes gray when hovered over.
- Autobalance fixes.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the commander.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game when quitting.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the server when making an engineer buildable.
- Added discord link to main menu.
- Rifleman dig-in skill
- Stamina consumption doubled : 25% of damage -> 50% of damage (damage reduction remains at 25%)
- Added emp_sv_official_portoverride <port> configuration variable to allow fix official gameserver status detection.
- Fix that recycling < 1 res per tick does not display message.
- Fixed coordinate calculation.
- Fixed a big performance issue for players playing from a hard disk instead of an SSD.
- Fixed a problem where the client could crash due to turret gibs.
- Recycling unbuilt building now gives 85% refund instead of 33%*(building hp percentage), recycle time is also reduced to half.
- Recycling built building now gives 50% refund instead of 50%*(building hp percentage)
- You can now recycle a building regardless of its current hp. (previously you couldn't recycle a building if it has less than 20 hp)
- Recycling unbuilt building now takes 1/2 time.
- Unbuilt building carcass time halved.
- Unbuilt building takes 25% more damage.
- Grenadier bots are now more accurate and have less pitch spread.
- New models now have collision meshes.
- Game no longer crashes when you exit the game.
- Fixed crash bug when changing resolution while playing.
- Should now gain XP if the server you're playing on becomes official while playing.
- Going out of stamina no longer makes you exhausted.
- Sprinting can only be started if you have at least one bar of stamina left.
- Jumping is only possible if you have at least 3 bars of stamina left.
- Sprinting stops if you have zero stamina and automatically resumes once you have one bar.
- Grenadier NPCs are less likely to clump together.
- Riflemen NPCs will ignore hits that are made at a very long distance.
- Walls cost increased from 18 to 20.
- Faster official gameserver detection.
- New grenadiers are now available in Hammer as well.
- sv_emp_vehicle_fadeout is now limited to 500 seconds.
- emp_sv_vehicle_fadeout_time_partial is now limited to 100 seconds.
- More lake trees now have collisions.