Emp cap point
Home > Emp cap point
The tracker entity for a capture point. These are almost always used in association with a Emp_cap_model, which shows the status of the cap point and allows for physical captures. To set up a flag you need to have at least one brush based emp_cap_point, which designates the area in which the player must be in order to capture the point. This brush will be invisble ingame.
- Name <string>
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Number of this capture point <integer>
- Allows other flag-related brushes and flags to link to this brush. Use a number, 1 or higher.
- Location name <string>
- What name will be displayed ingame.
- Time to Capture <integer>
- Time it will take for the flag to be captured (in seconds).
- Time to Neutral <integer>
- Time it takes for the other team to remove your ownership from it before they can start capturing (in seconds).
- Players required (NF) <integer>
- The number of players required to capture of team Northern Faction.
- Players required (Imp) <integer>
- The number of players required to capture of team Brenodi Empire.
- NF cappable <boolean>
- Can the capture point be captured by the Northern Faction?
- IMP cappable <boolean>
- Can the capture point be captured by the Brenodi Empire?
- Owned by <options>
- Whoever owns the flag by default (if anyone).
- Northern Faction
- Brenodi Empire
- Resource to give the NF <integer>
- Number of resources to give to the Northern Faction per second when they have it captured. (per second)
- Resource to give the Imp <integer>
- Number of resources to give to the Brenodi Empire per second when they have it captured. (per second)
- Tickets to take from NF <integer>
- Number of reinforcements to take from the Northern Faction when the Brenodi Empire have it captured. (per second)
- Tickets to take from Imp <integer>
- Number of reinforcements to take from the Brenodi Empire when the Northern Faction have it captured. (per second)
This entity has no flags.
- Used with an Emp_cap_model to actually display the point.
- There is a max of 32 Individual Points.