Emp eng map brush
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Home > Emp eng map brush
Home > Emp eng map brush
The Entity used for Engineer Buildable Structures in Empires maps.
- Name <string>
- Name of the Entity
- Number of the Parent Capture Point <integer>
- If this entity is to be enabled/disabled in association with the capture/loss of a capture point, input the associated capture point's number (defined in the capture point's properties)
- Initial Owner <options>
- This is the team that initially owns the object. (If you want this object to be built at the start and is not part of the I/O system than you want it to be set to "No Owner (Enabled)".)
- Changes Ownership <boolean>
- This option affects automatic enabling/disabling from an automated capture point. If no, this object will be disabled when the other team holds the capture point and enable when the initial owner recaptures the point. If yes, this object will change teams as the capture point is captured.
- Raises Object on Build <boolean>
- If yes, this entity will start at only 25% of its final height and will raise up to its full height as it's built. It's a good effect for tall objects like walls.
- Solid on Spawn <boolean>
- Does this entity start solid or does it need to be fully built first?
- Visible to Enemy When Not Built <boolean>
- Can players of the enemy team see this object if it hasn't been fully built yet (if 'Solid On Spawn' is yes [above], then this is ignored).
- Time to Respawn <integer>
- Time in seconds for the object to respawn and be buildable again after being destroyed. A time of 0 seconds will never respawn until it is disabled and/or changes teams.
- Structures's Initial Health <integer>
- The initial health of the object on spawn.
- Maximum Health <integer>
- The maximum health of the object and when it becomes fully built after being repaired by an engineer.
- Repair Multiplier <integer>
- All repairs done to this object will be multiplied by this number. Since health is an integer, you cannot use decimals. This number must also be greater than zero.
- Damage Multiplier <integer>
- All damage done to this object will be multiplied by this number. Since health is an integer, you cannot use decimals. This number must also be greater than zero.
- Only Grenadier can Harm <boolean>
- If yes, then only the grenadier can harm this object, and his rpg does normal damage. Use this for creating obstacles in your map that only grenadiers can get through. If no, then enemy engineers can deconstruct it, and all blast
- Solid on Respawn <boolean>
- After this is destroyed and it respawns, does this entity start solid or does it need to be fully built first?
This entity has no flags.
- Can only be used as a brush entity.
- Will cause the compile process to crash if used in conjunction with a displacement!
- Parenting it to a moving entity will cause its health bar to disappear, and vehicle wheels will sink into it, causing the vehicles to get stuck in them.
- You can prevent vehicles from getting stuck by adding a vehicle clip entity just under the surface of the emp_eng_map_brush entity. Vehicle wheels will simply use the clip instead.