From Empires Wiki
Script version: Battery
Initial release: August 13, 2016
- Linux client and server, including easy installation using LGSM
- Building upgrades are now split into their own script definitions which allows values to be overridden when a building upgrades. For example turret damage can now be set when it is upgraded.
- Removed various code restrictions that meant only turrets could be upgraded. This means that new building upgrade definitions are now a possibility.
- Maximum carcass health is now defined in scripts, defaults to vehicle health.
- Concussion grenades re-added.
- Resource income now displays total income from all captured refineries and flags without using averaging; this should make it easier to notice when your income changes without random fluctuations. Resource deductions will display as and when they occur.
- Resources and wages will now display as rounded figures. This helps to make sure all the information stays visible without overlapping or going off-screen.
- Removed hardcoded layout for hud ammo indicator.
- Standing near an unbuilt refinery point shows a hint that you have to move away.
- Made walls placable in Hammer.
- Fixed the bug causing players to spawn in Barracks facing East; players will now spawn facing the nearest exit.
- Fixed a bug where an engineer could place small walls even though they hit their limit.
- Fixed persistent wall ghosts when holstering engineer tool.
- Fixed a bug where the start position of a wall would be the map origin, meaning players would be unable to place a wall until they right clicked.
- Engineer recycling no longer gives more resources when recycling without repair upgrade.
- Turrets upgrade instantly after turret upgrade research.
- Fixed scout class being named assault at the end of a round.
- Removed unused emp_sv_refinery_interval cvar.
- Made default class on start of game engineer instead of scout.
- Fixed guard order drawing outline with an extra side.
- Fixed gui images becoming blurry on low graphics settings.
- Intro video has been fixed.
- Hints should no longer show when inside a vehicle; destroyed vehicles show their own hint.
- Engineer buildables no longer block building placement for commander.
- Fixed news panel in menu.
- Added emp_money_2016 with prebuilt walls on the entrances.
- Fixed third flag on emp_escort giving Brenodi reinforcements multiple times.
- Added ocean water material for use in mapping.
- Improved NF jeep VGUI images.
- Hud style updated.
- Updated some collisions for old Brenodi props.
NF SMG3 Damage 40->38 MinimalDamage 30->28 StandingSpreadMax 0.3->0.25 DuckingSpreadMax 0.2->0.17 ProneSpreadMax 0.2->0.14 StandingSpreadIncrement 0.009->0.0082 DuckingSpreadIncrement 0.006->00055 ProneSpreadIncrement 0.005->0.0046 Sticky Grenade Damage 150->175 Commander vehicle InfantryStickyResist 0->0.25 Advanced Coolant Engine Heat Output At Max 6->5 for AFV/LT 7->6 for Medium 6->5 for Heavy GL Gravity 1->0.92 Cycle time 3->2.5 Total Ammo Clips 2->4 Reload Time 10->6 UGL Gravity 0.9->0.88 Total Ammo Clips 3->4 Reload Time 12->8 Bio MG Vehicle Bio Damage 3->4 Plasma MG Damage 4->5 Cycle time 0.4->0.35 Heat to Target 1.6->1.8 HEMG Projectile Spread 0.015->0.025 DUMG & DUHMG Projectile Spread 0.03->0.02 Guided ML Heat 7->7.5 Cycle Time 1.0->1.2 Reload Time 6.0->5.5 Salvo ML Weight 50->60 Plasma CN Heat 20->15 Heat to Target 10->7 Explosion Radius 350->325 Artillery tank Base cost 1000->775 180mm arty cannon Gravity 0.7->0.55 203mm arty cannon Speed 1800->1900 Gravity 0.6->0.57 Scout Ranged arty resist 0->0.1 Other arties resist 0->0.15 Rifleman Other arties resist 0.1->0.15 Grenadier Other arties resist 0.3->0.4 Engineer Ranged arty resist 0->0.1 Other arties resist 0->0.15 Capacitive Armor Damage To Heat Absorbed 0.06->0.045 Regenerative Armor Health 70->72 Deflective armor Health 72->75 Angle Modifier 0.95->0.88 Absorbant Armor Health 66->67 Speed to Damage Modifier -0.00011->-0.000112 Bio Modifier 0.3->0.45 NF Heavy Rifle Clipsize 12->10
Initial release: August 13, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turrets were counted toward building limit, not turret limit.
Initial release: August 14, 2016
- Fixed a bug where small walls were using the large walls collisions for vehicles.
Initial release: August 16, 2016
- Fixed a bug caused by the previous patch. - Turrets were not colliding with vehicles.