|Armory | Barracks | Refinery | Radar | Repair Station | Vehicle Factory | Turrets | Walls|
|Surveillance | Ammo Crates | Turrets | Walls|
The vehicle factory produces all the land vehicles for a team. Inside is a console which can be used by players to customize and order the production of vehicles, usable via the Use key (defaults to e). You may also use the v key to construct a vehicle from anywhere inside the factory, removing the need to be at the console. After building a vehicle you are immediately transported into its driver seat.
- Jeep (Imperial/Northern)
- APC (Imperial/Northern)
- Light Tank (Northern)
- AFV (Imperial)
Vehicles that must be researched
- Medium Tank (Northern)
- Imperial Tank (Imperial)
- Imperial Heavy Tank (Imperial)
- Northern Heavy Tank (Northern)
- Artillery Tank (Imperial/Northern)
- If your team is short on resources, the Commander can disable vehicle construction by players to save on resources. You can still request a vehicle by asking your Commander. The commander does this through the "Factory" tab.
- Placing mines in an enemy vehicle factory will destroy vehicles before the owner knows what hit them.
- Placing mines in your vehicle factory will prevent enemy vehicles driving in and blocking vehicle creation.
- If your Vehicle Factory is sabotaged, your vehicle will spawn at only 50% of it's maximum health. Make sure your VF is healthy before constructing tanks!
- Cost : 400
- Health when initially built : 50
- Health : 250
- Weapons that cannot harm vehicles are not able to harm this building.