Difference between revisions of "Version/2.16.x"
From Empires Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Version 2.16.2 ==
== Version 2.16.2 ==
Revision as of 14:48, 11 October 2018
- Fix minimap not loading when downloaded from a server.
- Extend menu flag edge to surround the (english) text.
- Set default r_hunkalloclightmaps to 0 to allow overfull maps to keep working.
- Made menu more readable with white backgrounds.
- Fixed issue with missile turrets not being able to hit other turrets.
- Fixed server downloads going to hl2mp folder instead of empires folder.
- Changed health bar to show a bit more health when not dead.
- Added higher default rate parameter for clients to reduce netbuffer overflows.
- Changed custom game menu button caption.
- Flags no longer affect tickets or resources before the game starts.
- Added default chatbinds.
- Added death notifications for players killed by bots.
- Added fractional accounting of resource income.
- Added automatic management of HDR, should be disabled on legacy maps and enabled by default on newer maps.
- If you don't like the bloom, please add 'mat_bloom_scalefactor 0.1' or 'mat_bloom_scalefactor 0' in your empires/cfg/autoexec.cfg file.
- Added command to disable HDR manager 'cl_disable_hdr_manager'
- Improved NPCs:
- Turrets now shoot bots as well.
- Bots try to avoid areas where bots previously lost health.
- Bots now try to heal if near a health crate and seriously hit.
- Bots sometimes (1% of the time) go to a random flag instead of the next one.
- Bot pathfinding is now slightly random causing bots to spread out a bit if possible.
- Bots can now use ladders.
- Bots should be better at estimating jumps.
- Bots now pick a point within 128 units of a flag origin instead of all trying to bunch up on the origin.
- Bots try to crouch while shooting if they can still hit the enemy that way.
- Some bots are now 'defensive' and will guard the flags the enemy will be attacking next.
- NPC makers should now count as navmesh seed points.
- Bots should now sometimes pick flags that aren't the closest.
- Added quickplay lobby.
- Added default / bind for askconnect_accept
- Pressing use on a damaged building as an engineer will now switch you to your engineer kit.
- Added `sv_workshop_required` convar for servers to let clients download workshop items before connecting.
- Vehicles now have a constant physics weight to make handling independent of the weapon loadout.
- New main menu layout.
- Vehicles now slide the correct way when handbraking.
- Migrated to a newer version of the source engine.
- Added default bind for askconnect_accept to allow players to be redirected from servers.
- Files downloaded from servers will now be stored in a separate folder.
- Added -nonews startup parameter that hides the news panel.
- Fixed linux issue with control settings panel.
- Cleanup of cappoints system.
- Removed broken shownewclasspanel command.
- MLs should aim slightly above the ground now.
- Tweaked commander health display to more accurately display how close the commander is to death.
- Fixed health HUD element not displaying when spectating a player.
- Fixed a bug where you could be revived with weapons that weren't for your class.
- Fixed squad artillery shells not spawning.
- Prevent sporadic client crash with loadout saving.