Emp resource point
From Empires Wiki
|Empires Mapping Documentation|
|Mapping Overiew | Hammer Configuration | Entity Index | Basic Mapping | Setup Resources | Tutorials | Useful FGD Modifications | Bots and NPCs | Dimensions | Skyboxes|
The Entity used to set the position of resource nodes in a level. You may optionally use this entity in conjunction with emp_resource_point_prop.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- If enabled, a refinery may be built on it. If not enabled, then an entity within the map must enable it before a refinery can be built on it.
- Total Resources
- The total number of resources that this resource point will give out. '-1' is infinite. A positive number is finite.
- The amount of resources that will be extracted per second.
- This must be placed above the ground or the brush it is touching will prevent the refinery from being placed.