Emp vehicle preset
From Empires Wiki
|Empires Mapping Documentation|
|Mapping Overiew | Hammer Configuration | Entity Index | Basic Mapping | Setup Resources | Tutorials | Useful FGD Modifications | Bots and NPCs | Dimensions | Skyboxes|
This entity is used in combination with emp_vehicle_spawner to give mappers the ability to spawn vehicles on demand. A vehicle configuration is stored in this entity as a preset for a vehicle to be spawned at a later point.
- The maximum number of armor plates per side is 6
- Each chassis has its own version of each engine, and giving a jeep engine to a heavy tank may produce undesired performance loss.
- You may place up to 8 weapons per vehicle.
- This does not abide by weight or chassis restrictions, so absurd configurations are possible.
- You have to have the weapons/armor/engine the tanks use researched or the game will crash!
- Given name so other entities can refer to this
- Faction <choices>
- Which faction will own the tank.
- Spawn Point
- Whether or not this vehicle will act as a mobile spawn point. Any APC that spawns after APD has been researched will act as a spawn point, regardless of this setting.
- Cost <integer>
- The cost of the vehicle. The vehicle will not be built if the team cannot afford it. A cost of 0 is allowed.
- Chassis <integer>
- ID for the chassis type.
- ID for the engine type.
- Armor <integer>
- ID for the armor type.
- Front Armor <integer>
- The number of plates of armor on the front.
- Rear Armor <integer>
- The number of plates of armor on the rear.
- Left Armor <integer>
- The number of plates of armor on the left.
- Right Armor <integer>
- The number of plates of armor on the right.
- Weapon 1 Type <integer>
- ID for the weapon type.
- Weapon 1 Mode <choice>
- The key binding for this weapon. ("Primary" or "Secondary")
- Weapon 1 Groups <integer>
- The weapon groups will this weapon will be associated with. Group 1-6 are valued 1,2,4,8,16,32 in that order. Add the values to make a weapon part of more than one group. For example, a value of 6 will mean the weapon is in groups 2 and 3.
- Repeated all the way through Weapon 8