Home > Gameplay Types
- emp_badland: A symmetrical map, situated in a grey desert where your vision is blocked by sandstorms, and ambushes may lurk on every cliff.
- emp_canyon: This battle takes place in a grassy canyon with passes between the cliffs connecting two open areas.
- emp_crossroads: Each team starts on the end of a symmetrical map, although some of the tank routes have elevations where infantry can sneak by unsuspectedly. Most of the time, the heat of the battle will be in the middle, which contains a mix of concrete buildings and leafy trees to hide in.
- emp_cyclopean: A crosscountry lake warfare map.
- emp_duststorm: While trapped in a duststorm, the two armies must battle each other in a relatively open area. There are three main routes to each team's starting location, and doubled resource output in the middle location.
- emp_gauntlet: A massive concrete jungle. There are infantry-only passages everywhere, and bridges up in the sky make sure there is no true safe heaven for the enemy.
- emp_isle: Starting on either side of a large island, the two teams have the option of choosing the high or low ground for control of the island. The center resource node has double the output as the surrounding nodes.
- emp_money: Teams start on either side of a toxic river, with only two bridges to reach their enemies. Resources are plentiful, leaving only the best strategy to decide who wins.
- emp_mvalley: A "Grand Canyon"-style map. Several bridges connect the isles, but you can also take the lower route over the rivers. The north is plentiful with resources, but the dam may be the key to breaking through to the enemy base.
- emp_slaughtered: A diverse map that seperates both teams with high hills and a lake. Flanking is an option, but if you build the bridge, you'll get a much more direct route to the enemy base.
- emp_streetsoffire : An urban warfare map.
Two teams start with equal resources in constructed bases. No Command Vehicle is provided, and teams can only earn additional resources by capturing flagged points around the maps. The technology tree is completely researched, and all Vehicles can be constructed in the pre-placed Vehicle Factory (If provided on the map).
Objective: Capture flagged points around the map to gain resources and forward spawn locations. Defeat the enemy team by bleeding reinforcements dry, or by destroying their Barracks and all remaining units.
- con_district402: The Brenodi Empire starts a few blocks away from a Northern Faction HQ, and each team must capture points between to to control the battlefield and eliminate the other.
- emp_cdr_canyon: Similar to emp_canyon, but with flags instead of resource points. Each team receives several pre-built bases and fortifications which they have capture and defend.
- con_glycencity: The Brenodi Empire has taken over Glycen City and set up an ICA division to assimilate the Jekotian city into the empire. The Northern Faction must gather a rebellion in the city to thwart their attempts, or the city will fall into the Empire's hands.
- con_urbanchaos: Urban Chaos is a map with its main focus on close-quarter urban fighting between the Northern Faction and the Brenodi Empire. The conflict centers around one big avenue and the locations of interest along it. Even though the maps main focus is infantry combat, both factions have access to light vehicles. There are mini-flags scattered around the map that help drain enemy tickets.
Each team has a predetermined goal that must be completed in order to capture victory.
Objective: Different goals include escape, infiltrate, or seek and destroy. An escape map starts with one team in confined location, with their objective being to capture flags owned by the other team. By capturing flags they gain forward spawn points, resources, and advance closer to the escape point. Infiltration maps will start with one team in a fortified location, while the other team must breech the stronghold and complete a predetermined task. Seek and destroy gives one team an object that they must defend until time runs out, or enemy reinforcements run dry.
- as_escort: An Imperial military base has come under siege by the Northern Faction, and they are forced to flee through the sewers to freedom.
|See Also: Maps|